Tips for White Metal Prints
White Metal Prints are the most versatile Metal Print we offer. Velvety matte and modern, with stunning print quality, White Metal Prints are always a good choice for a print! Here are the DOs and DON'Ts of White Metal printing to help you with this product:
- DO choose any type of image! White Metal Prints are great for all types of images and all types of subject matter. It lends a luxurious feel to any type of imagery.
- DO select this product if your are printing a very high resolution, finely detailed image. Our top-of-the-line flatbed print technology can create crisp lines and high-fidelity reproductions.
- DO get creative! The durability of the White Metal allows for all sorts of options! You can place them in a variety of hard-to-decorate places. Because of their super-strong print coating, and Dibond metal structure, White Metal Prints fair very well in non-temperature controlled environments, like a bathroom with fluctuating humidity, or even outdoors, year-round!
- DO check your edges. The White Metal Prints are printed nested together on a large sheet and trimmed individually. The trimming process will cause approximately 1/8" of image and size loss per edge. Make sure any important details (like a signature or watermark) is placed a safe distance from the edge of the image.
- DON'T include fine or narrow borders on your image. In the trimming process, narrow borders may end up trimmed unevenly or lost entirely in the final print.