Tips for Framed Prints
Framed Prints prints are the classic go-to for print display. Premium photo prints, matted and framed create that effortless style that will last a lifetime! Here are the DOs and DON'Ts of Framed Prints to help you with this product:
- DO choose any type of image! The premium photo paper used in this produce is great for all types of images and all types of subject matter.
- DO select this product if your are printing a very high resolution, finely detailed image. Since images are printed on photo paper, they will provide ultimate fidelity to the image content.
- DO check your edges. Framed Prints are all matted, so a small portion of the perimeter of the image falls behind the mat to ensure proper positioning and removing the possibility of unsightly seams between the image and mat. Make sure any important details (like a signature or watermark) is placed a safe distance from the edge of the image.
- DON'T select this product if your image is a bit on the lower resolution end of the spectrum. Products with a more textured surface like our Canvas Prints will be more forgiving of lower resolution photos and mask some of the softness in the image.
- DON'T include fine or narrow borders on your image. In the matting process, narrow borders may end up unevenly centred or lost entirely in the final matted product.