Tips for Canvas Prints
Canvas Prints are the most popular and classic way to print your photos. Our Canvas Prints are high-quality, durable, and look great in every setting! Here are the DOs and DON'Ts of Canvas printing to help you with this product:
- DO get creative! The versatility of our Canvas Prints mean that nearly all types of images and subject matter can create beautiful canvas prints. Print up your family photos, vacation pictures, wildlife images, or graphic designs to adorn your walls with quality, long-lasting artwork.
- DO select this product if your image is a bit lower than ideal resolution. Products with a more textured surface like Canvas Prints will be more forgiving of lower resolution photos and mask some of the softness in the image, giving the print a more painterly look.
- DO check your edges. With the three different edge options available for these prints, make sure to double-check that you are making the right selection for your photo. Choosing the Wrapped edge option will cause the perimeter of your image to end up wrapped on the side of the print. If the edges of your image contain important details, you'll want to choose the Mirrored or Colored edge option.
- DON'T include fine or narrow borders on your image. Canvas Prints are hand-stretched, and very narrow borders can end up uneven on the face of the canvas in stretching.
- DON'T include very small or fine text in your image. The texture of the Canvas material will make it difficult to read very small or delicate text. Make sure text is reasonably large and bold to be legible in print.